Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still Thinking!!

I'm still thinking about something. Actually it's a normal but I'm still thinking why some people very love to compare others with each others. As I know...they're not a perfect person. so why must complain other? it's annoying me badly. REMEMBER..YOU also not good in certain thing...and OTHER also not good in certain matter. But as a "HUMAN" we must show our respect to other and befriend with them..not to make a gap between they. I know if WE not very right better WE make ourselves "good enough". shining and awesome in GOD EYE. jangan seperti "GAJAH DI DEPAN MATA X NAMPAK TAPI LAUT DISEBERANG LAUT NAMPAK PULA" that is becoz..bila menegur..teguran anda akan sia2 kerana org yang ditegur xkan menerima teguran org yang tidak memeriksa dirinya sendiri. so better jangan suka compare org lain. some more, anda akan kecewa besar bila anda expect org yang anda kira bagus 2 sebenarnya biasa-biasa saja and sama saja ngan org yang anda expect xberapa nak bagus 2. God forgive me cuz writing this...You know what i mean and pliz kill my curious. Thank God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment