Thursday, August 11, 2011

OO...why like this?

I wanna talk about the SAP employee that did't give co-operate with my team. really upset when they're wasting time and like to blame each other. I really geram dengan dorg....and i also not very satisfied with MAS because they did't have a good time management...we honeymoon at MAS ERP office almost 3 week and can't start nothing. come on la....dun waste time. i always ask myself..oooo why like diz? 
But honestly..i like to be one of the developer to handle data cleansing....first project that i involve in SAP. i can meet and get a many experience here from the professional consultant, developer...project manager and staff MAS. they teach me a lot of thing. They also nice to....
Just one i dislike here....it's very far from my house...dislike to wake up earlier. well that all folks. end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment