Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My little story

Hurmm...letihlah nk talking about job ni. xpe kot sebab saya mc mentah g dlm alam pekerjaan. budak hingusan katakan. my standard contract was valid from 11/7/2011 till 10/7/2011. but i think i can't get along with ChainSpirit...but juz now i kena bertahan..bersabar n menghayati hari-hari ini kt cni. Thanks God cuz U help me to find this job..but i want more better than this. (adakah saya ni xbsyukur?) tp whatever...saya manusia biasa yg mengharapkan yang lebih baik n comfort utk diri sendiri. saya mengaku...selama ini saya xpernah hidup susah. everytime ada duit....asal dh kurang call papa "Pa..my money already gone...i need some more." my dad reply..:""how much u want?"..and i reply." berapa2 saja papa can give me"...ok..after that at afternoon he called...he said."Eye...i already bank-in u money...dun forget to check and take..but i just give u RM_ _ _."...i sigh an said. "Thanks papa". o Papa..i really dun know how to return all the money and u love. Mom said..."Eye..i worried about u. u had an difficult experience before..dunno how u survive". "Mom..i will take all u advise and kept it in my mind..dun wori i will care myself". I love u so much mom and dad. i really meant it from the bottom of my heart. sometimes if i feel i already being naughty...i forget u advice sori i dun meant it. i hope i can give u a little happiness...i pray all day for both of u. really miss u papa n mama. sometimes i think i wanna go back Sabah n ask papa friend to give me an opportunity to work at their firms but i dun want to be so "mengharap"...i need to learn how to survive. To all my brothers and sisters..my niece and nephew especially Rio...i love u all with all my heart..even u all sometimes forget about me...forget about to make our relationship more strong but i still love u all. i dun ever felt i hate u all. dun wori bout me here....i okay...just fine and alright. even though i feel happy here with all my friends but i still remember u all. i want to cry...so lonely in my heart. Someone said to me...i will be with u no matter what. thanks for caring. O my Vincci..i did't realize i already wrote this long. huahuahua...whatever.

4 comments:

  1. huahua..mana ada saya ni anak mama. anak bapa ma anak mama bha ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. anak kesayangan papa&mama ba maksud sa tu..manja...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huahua..nda la juga manja. bolehla. standard anak bongsu

    ReplyDelete