Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Me? ---> feel Bored n getting bored.

Today..i feel so boring..boring and boring. receive a salary without do any work is bad. dun know what to do..i just on9 all the time and read the other blog...read manga n see the picture at FB..i'm super duper boring. how about my tomorrow...i need something to work. miss home at Sabah...better help my mom n papa berkebun or berladang. need to positive. yups..positive is better than negative. i try my best to stay here. but finding the other opportumity job out there. hurmm....so confuse with this life. but God hear me and give me a wisdom to think clearly about my decision. You know the best thing in my life.

2 comments:

  1. uik bagus nogi relax tiada karaja ba..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu...dislike bha. mcm quilty pla receive payment without do work..

    ReplyDelete