Sunday, July 10, 2011

Words!

"I trust everyone but I don't trust the evil inside them"..I kinda so love this word. This word is very suitable for me. I pick this words from John Bridger the one of the thief character in an Italian Job movie. I love this movie...enjoy and get some of lesson from here. Yups...i feel i trust everyone...it is you..it is me...it is the people i meet. the people was around me. ya i trust all of you..but i never trust the evil inside you. we cannot see the evil inside the people but i think we should aware bout it. Nowadays..we can see the world changing, the machine changing..the gadgets also changing. so the human also change. don't judge people for the first meet and with their output. i had an experience. even the people wear the "pengemis" shirt but actually they had a lot of money...even the people wear the coat and blazer but the reality is they dun have any of money...just for action and also to make others look forward for them. I hate to be so straight forward but i must say it...."DON'T TRUST ME BECAUSE I EVIL TOO" every human have their evil. But if u put u Fully trust to God...He will guide us to the right way...give the trust to Him...and He will trust you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment