Sunday, July 31, 2011

Once again....

Time passed so fast...i can't make my time return back. I really pissed off with my certain environment now. i need something refreshed and i need my rung to breath. I don't want to be hypocrite as other people do..i dun want to blame u or u or u or anyone about that. All of the annoying thing is came from myself. I choose to be like this..i choose to be honest and i choose to care bout people feeling. "untuk memuaskan hati semua org is impossible, yg saya mampu buat is try to menjaga hati org". so many reason i give and i know it doesn't work. I not a good girl...every word that came out from my mouth is liar...my image is fake to hidden my evil. i not a good girl at all. people always argue why i be like this...i just said..i love the life like this better. i'm not confuse with what i feel...i really feel that we're totally different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment