Saturday, September 8, 2012

I heart Libresse

Libresse! apa tu Libresse? kalau perempuan of course tau apa benda ni. Heheh..lelaki xtau xpe.korg xperlu tahu pun. Percaya or tak, saya telah dan ingin menjadi pengguna setia Libresse. Sebab apa, sebab sudah terbukti keberkesanannya. Memang iklan Adibah Noor tu tak tipu. Last Thursday i have my 1st day period...so masa itu, syukur masa itu saya bawa and i bawa two of them. After a few hours ago, I go toilet and see that my pad almost full. So i decide to change it...and petang tu we have a training until 9.00pm. Alamak i don't have any of my spare pad anymore, i already used both of my pad. mengelabah juga time tu, takut bocor, nanti malu. Nak g beli, malu nak minta permission drpd mereka utk g carefour utk beli. So I decide to keep silent. Once again, I go to toilet and see that my pad almost full. worried! worried! how if my liquid byk sgt and melimpah keluar. But the thing is, i feel so dried..memang selesa mcm pad saya still an empty and the most important is still dry. Jam 10.30pm i sampai rumah, terus capai towel, amik pad Libresse and panties and g washroom utk mandi. You know what...it's amazing. Pad Libresse ni btl-btl serap all of my liquid perfectly...dan memang kering. Very different with kotex, or laurier. I buat perbandingan tiga brand ni sebab their price range yg hampir sama. Libresse really impressed me. some more, waktu sleep mmg liquid mengalir byk but then using the miracle libresse, i do not need to worry anymore because it's serap u liquid perfectly. Thanks Libresse!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment