Saturday, September 1, 2012

TENSION!!!!!!!

 

Apalah nasib badan...God Please get me out here. Please I'm begging You.

Dalam beberapa bulan ni, kulit wajah saya yg putih halus dan mulus ni berubah menjadi habitat kegemaran jerawat.  Salah satu sebabnya ialah;

1) I cannot sleep well because I'm stress 

2) I Judging myself either it's true that I'm so stupid until I makes others stress.

3) I really want to resign just now.

4) I can't face that People said that I'm useless..apa pun tak tau. 

I really cannot tahan anymore. I know you're the boss..the owner of this company but don't forget. you employee is a human not a machine. Please do not expect more than what we can do. You said we wasting you money...

I already reach my limitation. Apa pun yang terjadi...saya tetap dengan keputusan saya. Muktamad...saya dah tak tahan. I quit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment