Thursday, September 20, 2012

I FeeEELLL good!!

I feel great!! tu saja yg mampu saya cakap. Even if saya susah pada masa ni tapi i will try my very best to makesure that i handle it better. The opportunity that God given to me, i will make sure that i do my best. Even if i don't know how to do it...but still i still wanna try harder until i can smile proudly. Eyerain is the best. hehe..i need to motivate myself. Seriously i feel so happy!. 
Last week i decide to go from here, and they approve. Thanks God! and then i went to interview...so i passed and confirm to work with them..i smile proudly.Thanks God... Suddenly one of my friend call me and ask me to join them without an interview. I feel great..Thanks God. Last time i went to an interview...and that time i decline their offer because i just have bond with my current company. n NOW they still looking for me and persuade me to join them. I really too...Thanks God. But then, my lovely family and parents ask me to back Sabah and willing to spend sum of amount for me to start my business. some more, i need to take care family business too. I feel great and Thanks God for all the opportunity that You given to me. 
Peluang depan mata, so what should i do? Opps...hampir terlupa, my current company pun offering me to work offline with them. Meaning to say that I be a freelance. Wow...quite good. But then..i need to consider. Fikir Eyerain...fikir..pray and Let Him guide u way which of the opportunity the best for you. Wish me all the best folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment