Sunday, March 4, 2012

Me and my stupid

Macam dah terlalu lama pula aku x update Blog aku. Okay lah. Kali ni aku nak tulis pasal perasaan aku and tentang kebodohan yang aku reka sendiri. Okay lah...let me start with my feeling now. Seriously, i feel damn stupid, sad...stress and feel uncomfortable with my work environment. 1st : "the botak" said i just be one of my office mate  assistant which i need to help her to make some operational job as create a demo. 2nd : "the botak" never inform me before that i'm must be a trainee to new client. Damn bullshit...he know how to bonded me here and put me in the uncomfortable position. After i sign the bond form, and the others office mate inform me that my position is presales??? hello there...are you out of u sense rite now? what the hell u think that i capable for this position. This is not right man!. Okay never mind...i try to push myself to like it..who know i will fall in love with this new position rite. But the most i hate in this part is..."The botak" ask me to train other people which at high level management. Good for ya to make me ashamed with myself. i need to start from below...Gosh..it's really gross for now. I also dunno what should i do now....really. then the conclusion i have now is just put the trigger at my head and shot myself. 
Okay..enough with my feeling. let me talk about my stupid now. The week before i sign the new agreement and the bond. I went to interview....very nice interviewer. And the surprise is they on the spot hired me. Okay...i tell them. i need to think first because i need to settle my job in my current company now. so they give a couple of day to think bout that. a few day later i call them and i said.."i'm sorry because i need to decline u offer" meaning to say i wanna stay in my current office because i already been bonded by them. next week...i got a 4 offer that better than now and the willing to pay my bond. But still i decline...so that was my stupid thing i do and let the opportunity gone. but the good news is the one of the company willing to wait me until my bond is done. 
I also dunno what should i do now...i dun feel comfortable anymore to be here...it's such a pain i cause to myself. And i feel how the pain eat my lung..my heart and my happiness. i dun wanna feel dumb but still i feel i'm the most dumb girl in this world. Hope one day i can smile like before and makes myself comfortable. Hope to see the bright sunshine one day....:(

2 comments:

  1. Sabar <-- dah beratus kali agaknya zura suruh airen sabar ni..hehehe

    so, senang citer, pikir kedepan, x yah layan sgt kerenah dorang,

    n da abes bond nanti, tak tahan sgt, pergi yg offer better lg!!

    cool bebeh!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Miss Orahome1....ee baru perasan asal ada satu kt belakang nama zura 2? I hope soon i will be at nice company..

      Delete