Sunday, October 23, 2011

Someone like You

Huh...today is my ex bf birthday. I think i so so stupid becuz i still remember his birthday. i can't help it...i just remember it. I already remove him from my life and i regret why i force myself to like him a few year ago. Actually he is my first bf ever which i declare officially... i hope i did't find any guy someone like you. i rather be alone. You...i did't hate u but i hate the way u treat me..the way u said something stupid...the way u looking at me..the action u make..i hate every word comes out from u mouth...i hate u when i angry u crying louder like i torture u. I hate u immature...i hate u begging me to lend u some money. i hate myself to know u and force myself to like u in order to take my revenge of friends of mine and teach u how to respect girl..ugh...really make me pissed off...

No comments:

Post a Comment