Thursday, September 1, 2011

Note to God

Dear God,
I came to you and surrender all to You, You know me better than anyone else. 
forgive me for all that i done. Sorry because i didn't listen what You says.

God,
Saya sedang menghancurkan hidup saya sekarang. 
what should i do God?
I'm the most hypocrite  people in this world. 
I didn't blame anyone for my own mistake.
This world is very interesting until i can't control myself for explore it until i didn't realize 
i almost drown with this world. 
i feel hurt God.

God,
I really want that i can let it go from my life,
You know what my heart really feel.
Trying so hard to make it right and i failed again..again and again.
If i can come back to that time.
i will smile because i managed to overcome the temptations of this world. 
but i realize that time will never come back and i will 
continue to be incarcerated with these feelings.
i know i must do something very right. 
I Must come back to You because i know You always give Your forgiveness and love
to the people like me. 

thanks for always here for me God.
Amen.


Your sincerely,
Daughter
















No comments:

Post a Comment