Monday, March 25, 2013

Yesterday by The Beatles

 Favorite song forever...Yesterday by The Beatles. I heard there too many version of this song...but i still in love with the original track. Layannn!!!

 
Yesterday, 
all my troubles seemed so far away 
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
  Oh, I believe in yesterday
 
Suddenly 
I'm not half the man I used to be
  There's a shadow hanging over me 
Oh, yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go I don't know, 
she wouldn't say  
I said something wrong 
Now I long for yesterday
 
Yesterday 
love was such an easy game to play 
Now I need a place to hide away 
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Why’d she have to go? 
I don't know, she wouldn't say  
I said something wrong Now I long for yesterday
 
Yesterday 
love was such an easy game to play 
Now I need a place to hide away  
Oh, I believe in yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment